Apply for a Vizsla
Potential Homes For Our Dogs
We expect pups to be available to go to new homes around:
Please copy the below and email it along with your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Information – remember that you need to explain to us in a way that we can understand. Telling us that you understand the roles of exercise, discipline and affection tells us nothing about what you understand those to mean. The questionnaire is intended to reduce the amount of time we need to spend interrogating your answers.
1. What dogs have you had previously had, and how was your experience with them?
2. Why are you interested specifically in a Metropolis vizsla?
3. What research have you done? What is your understanding of the needs specific to Vizslas, including the roles of exercise, discipline and affection?
4. What suburb and State do you live in? How many people in your family that will live with the dog, and what are their ages?:
5. Do you rent or own your home?
If you rent, do you have written consent from your landlord to have a vizsla?
What will happen if you have to move and are unable to find accommodation where dogs are permitted?
6. Are you near a main road? If so, how secure is your yard?
7. What will the dog’s living and sleeping arrangements be?
If you intend your dog to sleep outside alone, our dogs will not suit you.
8. Do you have a preferred gender and why?
9. Do you propose desexing your vizsla, and if so, at what age?
10. Can you describe what a typical day in your dog’s life would look like, from the perspective of a dog (what activities will it do, what will keep it engaged) from the time it wakes up until you all go to bed at night?
11. Please provide photos of the areas around your house and yard where your vizsla will spend most of their time. This helps us to help you have a happier and more secure dog.